If a health department cleanup order, air quality deficiency, family health breakdown or squalid tenant problem has you stymied, and if you must find a competent, caring, cost-effective cleaning or remediation service, then go with the best. Have you received an immediate action mandate from a social service agency, health department, water & sewer department, adult protective services social worker or building inspector? Perhaps you have just purchased a neglected or mold-infested house in foreclosure or you are administering a hoarder-occupied residence. Are you helping an elderly relative with dementia or Alzheimers disease or Senile Squalor Syndrome? The technical and physical difficulties of such a cleanup can be overwhelming and seemingly impossible, especially if there are legal or health-related issues. Following complex directives and fulfilling intricate requirements can be a daunting task.
Help is just a phone call away. Gerrus Maintenance Inc. specializes in regulated cleaning procedures and will meet regulatory inspection requirements. We are certified by the American Council for Accredited Certification (ACAC), the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning & Restoration Certification (IICRC), and the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The eight versatile divisions of Gerrus continue to provide a complete array of cleaning, remediation and maintenance services to residential and commercial properties of all sizes. Trust Gerrus to provide you with customized services by our qualified chemical engineer-managed staff.
Since 1974, Gerrus Maintenance Inc. has been providing unrivaled customer service to clients in New Jersey, Northeastern Pennsylvania, and Staten Island, New York. When it comes time to engage a quality-controlled cleaning company, call upon the experienced professional staff of Gerrus!
These are some of the services that we offer:
Regulatory & Health Hazard Cleanups For Residences
- Heavy duty complete cleaning and sanitizing of houses, apartments, condos & townhouses
- Complete services for private homes and multi-family buildings
- Cleanup of basements, attics, garages, crawl spaces, and living quarters
- Allergen cleaning, removal, and remediation
- Pet odor neutralization
- Urine and feces contamination cleanup, sanitizing and odor removal
- Geriatric, handicapped and special needs cleaning
- Death, trauma, and crime scene cleanups
- Bacterial and viral remediation
- Mold, mildew, and fungal removal and certified remediation
- Sick building syndrome and “building-related illness”
- “Pack-rat” cleanouts with or without dumpster service
- HEPA vacuuming and HEPA air scrubbing
- Environmental encapsulation
- Hoarding and senile squalor toss-out, cleaning, sanitizing, deodorizing & remediation