Mucor is a mold which can be allergenic. It may also produce mycotoxins (mold produced toxins that can potentially cause illness). Mucor can have a varied appearance and may not be easily indentified.
Call us for help in the elimination of Mucor, Cladosporium, Alternaria, Aspergillus, Epicoccum,Penicillium, Rhizopus, Stachybotrys, Helminthosporium, Fusarium, and Aureobasidium (Pullularia) as well as some more common allergen and health hazard culprits.
Mold Removal & Certified Mold Remediation- Residential and Commercial
- Certified residential mold remediation in basements, crawl spaces, attics and living spaces
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals
- Mildew and Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors, garages, attics, basements and storage spaces
- Mold remediation certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation, certified mold remediation and mold prevention
- Water damage remediation certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Solve all mold and mildew problems cost effectively and efficiently
- Kill, remove, prevent mold with environmentally sensible products
- Clean, dry and sanitize flooded premises
- Apply mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through deodorization at the source
- EPA Certification number is NAT-43984-1
- Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL)
If mold has invaded your home or office, call the certified mold remediators at Gerrus Maintenance Inc. today at 732-225-0662. Let us remove the mildew or mold, mold odor, other biological smells, and allergens from your apartment, house, shore residence, office, store, warehouse, factory, or any commercial building. We will improve your indoor air quality.