These days, home buyers and sellers have much to be concerned about. One problem that no one wants is mold infestation. However, mold damage in houses, apartments, and condominiums is real and fairly common. Indeed, it continues to be a deal breaker for many realtors, investors, and other potential sellers. On the flip side, no one wants to be stuck with a newly purchased home that has a hidden or undisclosed mold problem. It is imperative to identify and eliminate any such mold presence before your purchase or at least know the full extent of the mold present in your new purchase.
Fortunately, Gerrus Maintenance Inc. offers a full range of mold and other microbial remediation options for your residential building. Our chemical engineer-managed staff specializes in certified mold removal, remediation and prevention. Since 1974, we have been serving the tri-state community with professional and cost-effective remediation and cleanup services. Protect your assets from mold damage by calling Gerrus today. You can depend on us for:
- Mold remediation — certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation and prevention
- Water damage remediation — certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Cost-effective solutions for all mold and mildew problems
- Removal and prevention of mold with environmentally sensible products
- Cleaning, drying and sanitizing of flooded premises
- Application of mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors and contents
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through treatment at the source
- Identification and elimination of mold sources and water damage
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals.
If your residential property is in need of a mold remediation service, whether it is an entire house, condo, co-op, apartment complex, a basement area or attic, or even just one small room, let our experienced staff advise you. Depend upon our competence and discretion. Contact us today at 732-225-0662 or visit our website at www.Gerrus.com.
Gerrus Maintenance Inc. has eight versatile service divisions that offer help with the cleaning, restoration, maintenance or remediation of any residential or commercial building. Call 732-225-0662 or find us at www.gerrus.com/biohazard.php or www.gerrus.com/mold.php.
Gerrus Maintenance Inc.