Alternaria mold is a common indoor allergen that can be found in offices, houses, and other buildings that have experienced excess moisture or water damage. It can often be found on carpets, textiles, window frames, and horizontal surfaces, in general. Alternaria is one of the problematic molds that are addressed during mold remediation. The cells of Alternaria, as well as its spores, can be a potential health hazard, especially to compromised individuals.
Call Gerrus Maintenance Inc. for assistance in the elimination of Alternaria, Aspergillus, Epicoccum, Cladosporium, Penicillium, Rhizopus, Stachybotrys, Helminthosporium, Fusarium, Mucor, and Aureobasidium (Pullularia) as well as some more common allergen and health hazard culprits.
Mold removal & Certified Mold Remediation- Residential and Commercial
- Certified residential mold remediation in basements, crawl spaces, attics and living spaces
- Certified commercial mold remediation in offices, warehouses, schools, factories, and terminals
- Mildew and Mold removal from carpets, walls, ceilings, floors, garages, attics, basements and storage spaces
- Mold remediation certification by the American Council For Accredited Certification (ACAC)
- ACAC-certified microbial remediation and anti-microbial sanitizing
- ACAC-certified mold cleaning, neutralization, encapsulation, certified mold remediation and mold prevention
- Water damage remediation certification by the IICRC
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Solve all mold and mildew problems cost effectively and efficiently
- Kill, remove, prevent mold with environmentally sensible products
- Clean, dry and sanitize flooded premises
- Apply mold retarding treatments, coatings and encapsulants
- Musty, moldy smell removal from all affected areas through deodorization at the source
- EPA Certification number is NAT-43984-1
- Florida Mold Remediation License (MRSR1121, FL)
If mold has invaded your home or office, call the certified mold remediators at Gerrus Maintenance Inc. today. Let us remove the mold, mold odor, other biological smells, and allergens from your apartment, house, shore residence, office, store, warehouse, factory, or any commercial building. We will improve your indoor air quality.